Saturday, August 11, 2012

Going the extra mole...

Went upstate with some friends last weekend and spent a really relaxing time in the country which involved a lot of lounging, a little swimming in a local lake, and some light hiking.
Since we were traipsing through the brush for a little bit, my homegirl Joan reminded us to police ourselves for ticks when we got home.  Some background info: I have freakishly translucent (read: Celtic) skin with a fair (heh) amount of freckles, so tick-checking was a little challenging.  But since it was necessary, I proceeded optimistically.  At first.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I made the following flowchart to illustrate the mental journey I undertook as I made my search.




I think I'll be making an appointment with the dermatologist.



No comments:

Post a Comment