Friday, August 3, 2012

Beginner's Film

A few weeks ago, I went to the Museum of the Moving Image with some of my former students.  We made a bunch of stop motion animation videos.  Here's mine.

It's about a girl's journey backwards in time, where she ultimately must confront the demons of childhood and come to terms with the darkness within her own mind. Narrated by Morgan Freeman.


Nah I'm kidding, it's a bunch of crap I had in my bag and some of the props from the museum that I futzed around with for 11 seconds worth of footage that took about 11 minutes to make.  Narrated by Morgan Freeman.

Kidding again.  It's narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.

Enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. let me guess, the blow pop was a prop provided & you always carry a judy garland cut out in your bag just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky that day. Usually I'm carrying around a cutout of Barbra Streisand. This was waaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

    ReplyDelete