Monday, September 26, 2011

A Warning to all hipster parents- I'm watching you...

Okay look very closely- aww cute groundhogs, their little homes and now pan to the upper left hand corner..see some legs and a little bit of red??? Yep that is a child - a little obnoxious child. And what do you ask is he doing? Oh that's right..little "Joey" decided that it was his right to run through the groundhog exhibit. Oh and even better-- Joey's dad who decided he was too lazy and cool to run around and grab "Joey" out of the exhibit. Oh no-he decides to yell across the exhibit at his unruly child and say "you better not do that again 'Joey'". Seriously hipster parents..really???? I know if "Joey" had gotten bit by a groundhog that was pissed you stepped on his property or had broken his leg when falling through the groundhog labyrinth, "Joey's" dad would have sued faster than I said WTF when I saw Joey run though the exhibit. Literally the whole crowd just stared open mouthed at this debacle. And let me tell you Joey sat there until he decided he was good and ready to leave. So I leave you with this message- I'm watching and I can totally can tell you that your parenting methods don't work. First, he might kill a groundhog. Who knows what could be next?!!---Stop letting your kids run their own lives!!!! They're not in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment