Monday, September 26, 2011

Message to Men on NYC Public Transportation

So this is just my random rave from having to commute daily on public transportation for the last three months. I was spoiled for the last nine years to drive in my car every day. Now I'm stuck riding buses and trains with all the NYC men who apparently have the largest penises in the universe. Now I'm saying this because I assume your need to take up more than one seat on all forms of public transit must be that you are soooo uncomfortable because you are just so Ginormous!! Wow it must be so difficult to be so well endowed. My heart goes out to your troubles...but seriously move the hell over and give people the right to sit down!!
Thank you.
KO

1 comment:

  1. Men seem to think they have elephantitis on the subway, its so incredibly aggravating!

    ReplyDelete