Saturday, February 16, 2013

Grapes of Wrath, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, and Johnny Cash: Semi-annual Swanspiration

Because weekly is for the weak.


And I am lazy.


To make up for lost time, I'm gonna throw some at you from the previous episode's amazing Ron-tage.  So consider this your ....

Spoiler alert.




"Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless."

"Your house isn't haunted; you're lonely."

"Replacing the chain on your chainsaw is child's play.  Literally, grab your son or daughter and I'll walk 'em through it."

"You should be allowed to brew whatever you want in your own bathtub."

Caller: "Um, hello, is it cold outside?  I'm all snuggled up and I do not want to get out of bed."
Ron: "I refuse to help you.  Next caller."

"Also in my opinion, most women in this world are vastly too skinny."


Even though we'd disagree on government, I'd totally marry Ron.  If only my name were Tammy.


No comments:

Post a Comment